Registration for Carrigtwohill Utd Under-7’s (boys & girls born 2013) is now open. Please see Clubforce https://clubforce.com/log-in/ to register. Training will commence at Ballyadam Park at 6.20pm on Monday 23rd September. Players require football boots and shingaurds.
Training for Under-8’s (born 2012) will commence on Monday 16th Sept. in Ballyadam. Please note that this is for returning players only from last year’s Under-7’s – i.e. The club is only registering returning players at this point in time and the situation regarding any possible places for new players will be reviewed at a later date.
CUFC is operating a new registration process this season. All player registrations and payments must now completed online via new CLUBFORCE APP – please see link on Carrigtwohill Utd website.
- This is the only way to register going forward.
- Under-8’s are Academy players
- The new system includes family rates and instalment options
- Match & all-weather script will continue to be collected separately for Academy
- Players will have to be fully registered to be eligible for training & matches.
- Details on training etc to follow in due course.
Please also note that in order to maintain training and to be able to facilitate matches etc for this age group, the club is seeking help from the Under-8’s parents – i.e. We are asking parents to get involved in coaching this age group. The coaches involved with this group to date have done a brilliant job, but they urgently need more help. If you are interested, please check out FAI Garda Vetting guidelines, which is a prerequisite for all coaches. If we can’t get more parents involved in this age group, the club cannot guarantee training every week or the arranging of matches later in the season.