2022-23 Membership Fees
|Non Playing Member||€ 11|
|Adult Player||€ 182|
|Youths / Student Player / Over-35||€ 143|
|Schoolboy/Schoolgirl Player||€ 88|
|Academy Player||€ 77 (includes new ball)|
|Family Membership A (2 members U17)||€ 121|
|Family Membership B (3 members U17)||€ 165|
|Pay by Installments option available|
|Full details on ClubForce App|
Carrigtwohill United Company Limited by Guarantee is also known as Carrigtwohill United AFC. We use the Clubforce management platform for registration and collection of membership fees. The platform can be accessed online via your Web browser or by downloading the Clubforce App from the Apple AppStore or from the google PlayStore
You will need to provide your registration details and that of the player. Updates and club news bulletins will also be sent via this platform.
This is the ONLY means of registering a new players
Click the following Login to Clubforce
- Relevant Membership fees are decided by the club committee directly after the AGM.
- No player can play or train with CUAFC unless their current membership fees are paid.
- A member must be 18 years of age to have a vote at an AGM or EGM.
- The Committee of CUAFC has the right to refuse or terminate membership.
- The Club Secretary to keep a record of all members and provide them with proof of same
- Membership is open to all.
CUFC Club General Rules
- Members have a responsibility to treat everybody with fairness and respect.
- Boots & Shin Guards are compulsory for all players during all activities.
- Jewelry of any kind is prohibited during all activities.
- Yellow card and Red card fines must be paid by the player(see disciplinary process on www.carrigtwohillunited.com)
- All players must wear plain royal blue shorts & socks.
- It’s the responsibility of parents to arrange transport for their child to all training, matches and other club activities.
Copies of the Club’s Personal Accident Insurance Policy on request.