extracts from the club constitution….
- Membership fees to be decided by the club committee directly after the AGM.
- No player can play or train with CUAFC unless their current membership fees are paid.
- A member must be 17 years of age to have a vote at an AGM or EGM.
- Committee of CUAFC has the right to refuse or terminate membership.
- The Club Secretary to keep a record of all members and provide them with proof of same.
- Membership is open to all.
2016 -2017 Membership Fees
|Junior Student / Unemployed / Youth Player||€55|
|Academy Membership||€50 (includes new ball)|
|January Membership Junior||50% of annual|
|January Membership Schoolboy||50% of annual|
|Maximum Family Membership||€120|
|Manager / Coach||FREE|
Please download the form, fully complete and return with correct membership fee to your manager or the club secretary.
New members are asked to contact the manager to ensure their is a place available in the squad.
CUAFC Club General Rules
- Members have a responsibility to treat everybody with fairness and respect.
- Boots & Shin Guards are compulsory for all players during all activities.
- Jewellery of any kind is prohibited during all activities.
- Script of €3 payable at ALL matches and at All Weather Facility for school boys /Girls.
- Script of €5 payable at ALL matches and at All Weather Facility for Junior & Youths
- Yellow card and Red card fines must be paid by the player(see disciplinary process on Carrigtwohillunited.com)
- All players must wear plain royal blue shorts & socks.
- It’s the responsibility of parents to arrange transport for their child to all training, matches and other club activities.
Copies of the Club’s Personal Accident Insurance Policy on request.