extracts from the club constitution….
- Membership fees to be decided by the club committee directly after the AGM.
- No player can play or train with CUAFC unless their current membership fees are paid.
- A member must be 17 years of age to have a vote at an AGM or EGM.
- Committee of CUAFC has the right to refuse or terminate membership.
- The Club Secretary to keep a record of all members and provide them with proof of same.
- Membership is open to all.
2018 -2019 Membership Fees
|Junior Student / Unemployed / Youth Player||€55|
|Academy Membership||€50 (includes new ball)|
|January Membership Junior||50% of annual|
|January Membership Schoolboy||50% of annual|
|Maximum Family Membership||€120|
|Manager / Coach||FREE|
Please download the form, fully complete and return with correct membership fee to your manager or the club secretary.
Schoolboys form – FAI SB registration form
Notes on completion of FAInet Cork Schoolboy Registration Form
New members are asked to contact the manager to ensure their is a place available in the squad.
CUAFC Club General Rules
- Members have a responsibility to treat everybody with fairness and respect.
- Boots & Shin Guards are compulsory for all players during all activities.
- Jewellery of any kind is prohibited during all activities.
- Script of €3 payable at ALL matches and at All Weather Facility for school boys /Girls.
- Script of €5 payable at ALL matches and at All Weather Facility for Junior & Youths
- Yellow card and Red card fines must be paid by the player(see disciplinary process on Carrigtwohillunited.com)
- All players must wear plain royal blue shorts & socks.
- It’s the responsibility of parents to arrange transport for their child to all training, matches and other club activities.
Copies of the Club’s Personal Accident Insurance Policy on request.